Dedicated to Safety
Dedication to Safety
We are dedicated to the safety of our employees, contractors and customers. With that in mind all contractors and customers must check in at the scale house when you arrive.
New visitors will be given a brief safety training before entering the quarry.
The Management and employees of Boscawen Gravel, Inc. are dedicated to providing safe, courteous access to our products and services. For this reason it is critical that you obey the safety rules listed below:
- While working or visiting on this property, you are subject to the rules and enforcement of the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA).
- Obey all signs, road markings, traffic patterns and any directions from Cold Brook Gravel, Inc. employees.
- Wear your seat belt whenever your vehicle is in motion.
- Wear all protective equipment when leaving your vehicle.
- Personal protective equipment required on this property includes hard hat, protective eyewear, substantial leather shoes or boots and Hi-Vis clothing or vest.
- Do not wander around this property without a company escort.
- Always stay in line of sight of all equipment operators.
The safe and successful completion of your visit is a direct result of your working with employees of Boscawen Gravel, Inc. to follow all of the safety rules.
Contact Us Today
Call us today for information about our materials and instructions.